In exactly 12 hours, it will be exactly 13 years from the moment my daughter Abigail Louise was born. And so, in exactly 14 hours and 8 minutes, it will be exactly 13 years from the moment she died.
--
I don't know why this is so hard this year. But it is. Maybe it's because she would be a teenager. I wish I were planning some really cool 13th birthday party. But I'm not. And I'm not going to apologize for feeling sad or for missing her.
--
I hate this. I want to crawl under the covers and come out once next week is here.
Praying for you today, Amanda.
ReplyDelete((Hugs))
Ronette
Praying for you!
ReplyDelete(http://theshadesofpink.blogspot.com)
I am so sorry. That is excruciating.
ReplyDeleteGrief doesn't follow any rules, you can only roll with it. Prayer helps, sometimes. Sometimes you just hurt.
ReplyDeleteI am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jen
http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/