Today's recipe is brought to you by Gooseberry Patch. Specifically, this cookbook. I think this is the 3rd or 4th year that we've made these Yummy Cappuccino Bites. We quadrupled the recipe, and got about 15 dozen cookies.
Mmmm, butter. I can't believe I have to buy more. We bought 30 lbs. a month ago, and only have 6 lbs left.
I may have made a big mess while mixing this dough! I fit all 4 batches into the Kitchen Aid.
This is one full bowl of dough.
The dough is really sticky, and has to be rolled in sugar, so whoever has that job gets pretty messy. *cough* Maddie *cough*
I recently bought a 4th cookie sheet--so worth being able to get most of the dough ready at once.
Maddie loves these cookies.
A bucket of cookies--this is actually an upside-down cake taker. I bought a bunch of them a few years ago--they're great for storing cookies!
Yummy Cappuccino Bites
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup baking cocoa
1 T. instant coffee
1 t. baking soda
1 t. cinnamon
Combine ingredients in bowl. Mixture will be THICK.
2 egg whites
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
Blend eggs and yogurt in with previous ingredients.
1 1/2 cups flour
Mix flour into dough. Form balls (dough is wet and sticky--I used a stainless steel scoop) and roll in granulated sugar (I made Maddie do this part).
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)